Signs when too much negative energy is accumulated
- You have a sore throat
- You feel your jaw tighter than usual
- You always have a stiff neck
- Your emotions become very extreme
- You easily feel isolated and unsecured
Are they caused by chakras blockage?
Blockages are shown mentally and physically when you are feeling uncomfortable in parts of your body. From a spiritual perspective, our mental state has an essential influence on physical health.
Take for example the throat chakra is associated with the ability of communication, not to mention accepting your originality, expressing your authentic voice and speaking your truth.
Give yourself a round of applause for being aware of how your body feels☺ To alleviate the physical symptoms, it is essential to work through and release all negative emotions, including guilt, jealousy, sadness, and resentment.
You are capable of change
Clearing all the chakras involves learning to let go and trusting your inner voice starts from today, here and now. Meanwhile, shoulder pain can be related to the emotional burden from the past, or the stress you are suffering in the present.
The following steps may help to restore your energy balance:
1. Balance and align your 7 chakras
2. Disperse negative energy
3. Block negative thoughts that enter your mind
4. Balance your energy flow, let it flow freely through our chakras
For the advanced methods, Orgone healing tools convert negative life energy to positive energy, the transformation happens to you too.
It is possible that the Orgonites help dissolve energy blocks and re-establish their balance. Create a harmonizing body grid with those beautiful and wonderful Orgonites and you will discover a rainbow of positive vibes in your spirit.
Ways to use the orgone tools
1. Place a large Orgonite pyramid in your living room/bedroom to neutralize EMF radiation and purify the atmosphere.
2. Wear a corresponding necklace for a long period of time, probably which generates orgone energy with the gemstones that suit you.
3. Hold an Orgone tower buster on each hand and carry out meditation. Meditating on and incorporating the throat chakra’s color. Do you practice yoga or meditation? Tower busters are amazing tools to assist your breathing exercises.
4. Create your own orgonite. My heart is always filled with joy when I make them.
Carry out mindfulness meditation
The main challenge for the fifth chakra “Throat” is doubt and negative thinking. When you gain and verify your knowledge through meditation and direct experience, then doubt and negativity are removed.
Here are some affirmations to say out loud to yourself:
1. I give myself time and permission to heal.
2. I breathe in slowly and deeply and feel thoroughly relaxed.
3. I love to share my experiences and wisdom.
4. I express my gratitude towards life.
5. I listen to my body and my feelings to know what my truth is.
6. I make smart and calculated plans for my future.
7. I release my negative thoughts, embracing positivity and optimism.
8. I will live in the moment to provide a better tomorrow for myself.
9. All my chakras are fully aligned and activated.